Tuesday, June 30, 2009

America, the Joke's on You


Lady Liberty: OMG, Becky. Look at your butt.

Jester: You know, I've had just about enough of your lip. It's hard not to have panty lines with this outfit, LL. Okay?

LL: Whatever. Do you think that restaurant will notice that I stole their votive candle for my torch?

J: Nah, they're all fools. Get it, fools?

LL: Hmph. Your jokes are kinda lame.

J: Why do you always have to be so jealous?

LL: Jealous? Helloooo! It's 4th of July. It's my day, biotch. Who's gonna wanna take pictures with a freakin' clown?

J: Jester. I'm a goddamned jester. How many times do I have to tell you?

LL: Whatever.

J: The two of us together make a political statement on the foolish nature of American capitalism and whether or not our so-called 'freedom' is anything more than a joke played on us by an elite society of wealthy white men.

LL: Holy crap. Okay, turn around real slow and casual, okay. I think Spider-Man is checking me out. How's my hair?

J: (mumbling) Please. If anything, Spidey would be looking at me. Only I would fully understand his plight of unitard chafing.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a second. Lady Liberty can't team up with Harley Quinn! It would directly contradict with Journey into Mysterious Action #593 from February 1997, "Liberty's Lament/Harlequin's Hilarity."

    ReplyDelete