Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When Hipsters Go On Job Interviews

It only took 4 days of being locked in a jury deliberation room for me to have this realization without any hint of irony: it feels GOOD to be in Times Square again.

And I had to look no further than my train commute IN to create this commemorative TS re-entry blog post. So thank you, hipster guy.

A small disclaimer however: though I was completely stoked to be able to get back to my life (my life=this blog, let's face it), apparently my camera phone was still a little confused as it unfortunately didn't save the picture I clearly took this morning. Therefore, I'm going to have to ask you to use your imagination to recreate what I witnessed firsthand.

First, a very tall, very skinny male body. I'm talking like 6'5", 130 pounds. Got it? Good. From the ground up, some stylish black boots:



A pair of lovely brown dress pants:




And a nice pink button-up:



Unfortunately, that's about where Google Images stops helping me and I have to resort to my a-mazing art skills to help illustrate the rest. Because, we had this:



Ladies and gentlemen, I give you mullet of wardrobes: business on the bottom, party on the top.

Clearly, this fellow decided to stop living off of his parents' trust fund and make some of his own money to pay for his Williamsburg loft. That being said, a job interview is no reason he should be expected to stop expressing his individuality or displaying his dead grandmother's bronzed molars.

Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment