Friday, May 29, 2009

V.I.P. Blogger

Today, I feel great. I feel validated. I feel really, really, ridiculously important.

Why, you might ask? Well, despite what Google Analytics tells me, apparently some highly influential people are reading my blog. I admit, I got a little suspicious when the number of costumed characters proliferated exponentially. And then, when the ridiculousness/comic gold mine of the lounge chairs happened this week. But it took this for me to realize that I'm not just hallucinating; some TS powers-that-be are really paying attention:



If you're confused, read this first.

See? Someone took careful consideration of my questions and decided to mount giant post-it notes to clear things up.

So the solar panels are COMPLETED and the wind tunnels are COMING SOON!

I'm feeling so generous that I don't think I even want to point out how that still doesn't explain what these fancy panels and tunnels will actually do for a sign that remains unlit and completely static. And you know what, I think I'm just not going to.

Happy Friday and God Bless Us Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment