Friday, May 22, 2009

Typical...

You may or may not remember that time I waxed lyrical about the Bow Tie Building.

How he was going to ask me to prom. How we were going to be the spiffiest couple there. How he seemed like such a gentlebuilding.

Well, we were all fooled, friends. Because I was walking by and finally saw what was inside:



That's right. Visions of topless women.

I guess it's true what they say. There are no good buildings left in Times Square. I feel so misled, BTB. If I had wanted such vulgarity, I would have cozied up to Lace. Or Club Tropicana.

Who am I going to take to the family Memorial Day Barbecue now?! I certainly can't introduce you to my mother this way.

It's over, BTB. It's just over.



[sob]. Oh, now you're just being cruel.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought that from a distance, it was a wonderful N.C. Wyeth mural. How erotic...

    ReplyDelete